Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm a Bad Blog-Daddy!

I feel like a bad blog-daddy! I've left my poor blog-child just sitting here with no attention or love. Hopefully no one called social services on me!

Sadly, I had to sacrifice a few things (this blog included) so that I could do some travel for work and spend the remaining time with my family. I can't stand when people miss out on life because they are tied to their phone / computer so I made a conscience effort to spend no time online while my kids are awake.

Therefore, I usually write when I have some downtime at work - which I've not had in a long time. I've been everywhere from the Pacific to the Atlantic in the last few weeks and spent an ungodly amount of time sitting in airports.

As luck has it, my travel schedule is finally starting to slow down and I plan to write lots of fun new posts for my blog. Be sure to stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment