Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tim Pawlenty is a Christian... NOW Will You Vote for Him?

Oh Tim Pawlenty.

I find it amusing that you release a 6 minute video detailing your evangelical religious background in order to harness votes from the conservative religious voters... in a secular government.

I think this is a sad attempt to wrangle votes from Michele Bachmann, who's having a sudden surge of support from the ultra-conservative voters.

I really don't care if you're a Christian, evangelical, whatever - you can do what you want to on your own time in your own home, but do not drag YOUR God into OUR Government. Your religion does NOT trump my freedoms as an American.



In a positive republican note (oxymoron?) Mitt Romney refused to sign the vile Pro-Marriage Pledge.

And as if she were reading my Blog, Rachel Maddow covered Rick Perry and his 'day of prayer and fasting' on her show last night. I have to say, she did a great job showing off the crazies :)

You can watch the video HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment