Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some Random Updates From My Delayed Plane

Well, I'm stuck on a plane so I thought I would blog a bit. Delays CAN be constructive :)

I just saw on the FFRF website that the "Good Without God" billboard in OH was removed for the second time this week. First it was removed because a church complained. It was moved to a new location and now a 'business owner' has complained. Are religious people so worried about people turning away from God that they fear a harmless billboard stating a simple truth. Come On!



Next, have you heard about Caylee's Law. It is a new law they are trying to pass in honor of Caylee Anthony that would make it a felony for parents to not report a missing child. This is the change I was talking about in my previous blog. Head over to change.org and sign the petition today! It already has over 450,000 signatures!



Lastly, a couple reviews came in for the new Harry Potter movie and they all seem to be very positive! One reviewer indicated the film made up for some of the deficiencies in the book (WHAT!? That is sacrilege!) The movie is the shortest Harry Potter film to date, coming in at 2 hours and 11 minutes. Only a few more days :)

You can head over to the rotten tomatoes website to read some of the reviews. So far it has a 100% fresh rating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment